Friday, September 14, 2007

Getting set up

So now the departure date has been pushed to new years because of d's contracts, which is fine by me. I am near a firm called deloitte and they happen to have a rash of jobs in m&a work, because of a new branch being opened. Fantastic, no better time if you ask me. I am excited on the idea of earning in pounds. Hopefully I get a foot in the door. I'd say a leg over, but in the uk english is a whole new language and it means something naughty.

Yesterday I went to see d's dad. The english eat very simply, but it does taste pretty good. Baked potato with cheese and beans, which we had the day before :) or grilled chicken with potato salad. Ah it all tastes like picnic food, which i like. Bangers and mash - picnic , fish and chips - picnic, sandwiches - picnic, roast beef - picnic, curry - definitely picnic.

Tomorrow we are going to pick blackberries but there is a 50% chance we will stay in. And maybe we will have a picnic.

xx
g

No comments: