Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Upheaval.

Today I moved into the 1 King west suites, and I can honestly say I miss my apartment. I like the idea of just sitting out on the patio, and looking at the grass. I feel at home there. I think I have claimed toronto as mine in a way. I grew up here.

There is currently a lot of business stress and I am hoping I can pull through. I am so tired of depending on myself but I am the only one who can face it anyway. SO I am hustling and making money, giving myself a fighting chance to change my world.

This sounds like a rap song, but I am shoring up on trash tv, because i finally have a tv :) Watching bbc just kills me , because david is back in the uk , it reminds me of him, and my main worry comes from there now. Its not his fault and its not mine, but I feel like I am maimed in some way.

Somehow bleeding out slowly.

No comments: