Saturday, April 14, 2007

Help the Aged

Besides loving the song [by Pulp] , I have been hanging out with Chun in Montreal for a grand total of 1.5 days . We ate wings, watched reruns of the 70s show and had too much dessert.

It was nice, because I miss D so much that its been the first two nights where I've actually slept properly, having somebody around who just likes me for being me. I am happy she liked her birthday present too.

As for the journey, 10 hours in total , was spent listening to music on the way there, and meeting a fellow from the Phillippines on the way back to TO, whom has a Singaporean girlfriend. And the driver was from Malaysia. Small world , that .

It was nice talking about D instead of just thinking about him. Call it what you will, but I think I am settling, so sssssh let me enjoy it .



Today I went to some art galleries too . Good coffee , a huge installation of a womb and the company of oasis makes for inspiration.

No comments: