Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Rolling Stones

When you finally buy a Rolling Stones magazine, you know you have hit The Adult Section of your life.

Anyway, David has been sick today and yesterday, so we have been in bed the whole day, yes, also because it is the first time I have had the flu when its actually cold.

We watched a whole season of 1979 Dr Who, and had Marvin Gaye on repeat for two hours.

The funny thing about dating someone in the same generation as you , but almost not , is that you think the same but react differently. For example, there is now a distinct polarisation of the digital age, and the byzantine book age. David and I come from both. Having the lucky luck luck of squeezing all the smarty pant things of both worlds, I have someone who still remembers that pluto WAS a planet but is NOW a minor star, and encyclopedias used to come bind in leather and cost 300 bucks a pop, vs wikipedia.

I think. Oh heck, go listen to super massive black holes. The video is weird but the song is sexy.

PS: 1GB of RAM enables you to d******d 14 full discographies in two days. And I am talking biggies. My iPod is excited.

No comments: