Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Her name was Deborah

Well, more like morgan.

A few days ago, David was freaking me out with wedding dresses and reception planning. Thanks corpus christi that I have two sweethearts who have personal ingrained mental collages of wedding-planning-white lace-centerpiece cutouts to plan that thing called a wedding. Now, that scares me. Unlike most girls, I have no idea what in the world my wedding is suposed to look like. If you leave it up to me entirely, everyone will be in halloween costumes, eyepatch obligatory for those in mufti. Its not like a wedding shouldnt be fun....
OR it might be in a boat. In Amsterdam.

Mwahahahaha.

Assuming of course, I will be able to sedate my mom.

But leading back to the title , I think I would want to call my girl Morgan, to give her the benefit of a male name. Morgan is a pretty cool name too.

And we have a guys' name , but it was his idea so I am not telling.

[readers think: shriek, what have you done with the real gwen]

No comments: