Monday, February 12, 2007

Vista

Windows Vista is awful. David got himself a laptop and its not working well, even with 1GB of RAM. But it works well for playing DVDs, so I am waiting for him to get home so we can watch another one of his dry-brit-wit movies.

Right, I am just really happy right now. Won`t say what. I still have to get pictures out. Please don`t mind the mystery, but my mom is stressed.

Recommendations for not pissing ME off : I do not want to hear of her getting flak from anyone. I called her yesterday, and she was not happy. I am not a gracious angry-person, and I know all, I see all, and I am indiscriminate of who I will have to pound. The problem is knowing who is getting her gum, and .. I don`t know who it is. But really, if you don`t have anything nice to say, please mind your own.

I would do a scarface impression of `Say hello to my little friend`, but Chun has seen it at least 6 times now.

G

No comments: